Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Libyan girl....

Being involved in business normally I come cross allot of people in the local banking industry which is far way of the international stranded's of this industry. Any way, may be this will be the subject of some future post. so with this stone ages banking system my paths crossed with the paths of a Libyan girl, and guess what, she is a bank branch manager. She took this position around 6 or 7 months ago and for me being a customer of that bank for a couple of years now, I had the chance of seeing her in the line of duty. I could easily see the difference. In fact any body can see the difference. She is so efficient, so organised, so respectful and the most important of them all she has what it takes to lead a business.
I've been so impressed by her ability to stay calm, to lead a carless staff and to manage to have things done the way it should be in a very stressful environment. Frankly speaking, the first day she arrived I said to myself, oh god, that's it , I'm taking my money some where else. Because I've been so disappointed with the inefficiency of the two mangers ( men) proceeded her. In fact I waited for her until one day she did a mistake ( in fact on of her staff). So I told her, girl, that's it, give me my money , I'm done doing business with your bank. Even she was new at that time, some way she convinced me to change my mind. I'm sure her salary is nothing, I'm sure she has personnel financial problems like anybody else, but still she showed a high level of responsibility in protecting her bank interests. Which is something I count it for her.
Usually I drop by 2 or 3 times a month to take care of my stuff and Just watching her conduct the business is a pure joy for the eye.

Did I forget to mention that she is young and pretty as well…..

Libyan girls, some of you are an examples to follow….

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow ... even she is not me, but I felt proud, and I take this opportunity to thank u instead of her for this nice words :0)

Lebeeya said...

Marry her!!!! :P

This is a very nice posts and yes Libyan women are an example to follow! Thanks for praising us :)