Friday, April 25, 2008

Corruption

is it only me , or every body can see that we have a serious corruption problem in our society?. I'm nothing talking about corruption among politician of powerful people, this class is corrupted every where, so we are not exception. but I'm talking about the corruption among ordinary people, people like you or me, people we meet and deal with in daily basis.... cheating and lying are the new principle or you may call it the new code of conduct in doing business!!! and its becoming the role and the honest is the exception!!!. when you try to tell some one this is not right, he say come'on don't be so tight, you are an old school!!!. well I'm proud of belonging to the so called old school and i can say with confident that my principles still valid and my word still count for something to those who deal with me.

i think the main reason behind this phenomena which spreading till the roots of our relations is the lake of a law governing the relations among people. and the lake of strong authority putting this low into force. so lets stop talking about changing the roads, building or the city face. and lets start changing and rebuilding ourselves first otherwise we are just wasting the resources of the new generations.

so until some miracle happen, here is a free advice, if you go to buy anything put in your consideration that 99 % the seller will try to cheat you and no matter how careful you are you'll be cheated you like it or not... simply this the role......

1 comment:

sweet libyan beauty said...

IF we seek to change our society we must have A courage and ability to change
just people like you and me try over and over to make the change